BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

im back ^^

Hey you guys it's me ari n im back to blogging. Haha woo! so now that the drama is beyond us. I can start talking about my gal progression and av gal style. So around a couple months ago i wanted to better my style, hair,make ,clothes n so on. so thats a recent pic of me haha not the best but recent. I've been using mac alot such as 
       Mac fluid line gel eyeliner,i reeally got tired of pencil eyeliner because it smears so easily and gel eyeliner is so much more bold and gives great definition

                                         I've been basing my make inspiration on serena *av gal* and izumi mana and for


                                                             




classes recently i decided to do some quick nails nothing fancy but just cute nails until i got my silver and grey ones done,ill post pics those later haha.









                                              and heres some outfits i wore to school haha nothing special again but cute n comfy ^^

i hope you watch my blog and subscribe to my youtube chnnel! 
                                                            

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love your gyaru style! *_*

Unknown said...

So kawaii!! Want that hair so much!